FUCK THIS TBI!!!!!!!!!
35 plus years TBI... your going to make it.
Adam how did you receive you TBI?
Hi Danny, fell 12.9 metres (5 stories) through steel head first into a concrete floor... died x2, induced coma for 2 weeks hospital for 6 months. I also had a childhood of abuse which makes everything more complex...
Everyone has their own story my experience has shown me how important love hope and forgiveness is to my health plan which I developed my many years ago... My first layer of defense are the 5 disciplines /rules...
1. Stick to your daily rituals and disciplines no matter what good bad or weird getup, healthy breakfast, shower etc.
2. Use a health diary as necessary write down everything do this overtime this will help to track changes to your condition it can be used for your health professional and planning... general rule if you need a doctor or counselor go if you need medication take it listen to your body track changes adjust as necessary.
3. Because of our condition we need to be in the arms of love at least 20 minutes min. Each day Be around loving family or friends not your immediate carers very important... or be in the garden love love love... practice thankfulness This is a discipline not a option IMHO... this is about saving your future self...
4. Spend minimum 20 minutes each day of distraction something fun and distracting Very Important watch TV shows comedy something that can minimize you from thinking about your condition...
5. Because our condition steals away our future learn something new... so important. In the beginning and when the condition returns you must be ready. I started many years ago learning taichi... then website design, SEO etc. Writing poetry, singing and playing Guitar ... etc.
These are my strategies for dealing with my situation... I hope you can workout a strategy for you... i am so sorry this has happened to you but i want you to know that everyone here wants the best for you... I know its not your fault but it is now your responsibility to care for yourself and to love yourself. This is a Discipline let me repeat that its a discipline. Wishing you the very best let me know if there is anything we can do...
Thank you so much for your story and guidance.
Hi my name is Adam and this is my website... The New Protocols are a set of guidelines I have used to overcome the many adversities that I faced for most of my Life. At the age of 18 I fell 12.9 metres through steel head first into a concrete floor (about 5 floors.... I also suffered mental and physical abuse from childhood which along with a major head injury returned as depression and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...